Sunday, November 18, 2007

5 miles can hurt like hell

Today I took the family to O-Boro so I could run a 5 miler and then we could go out for some moonlite BBQ (It's suppose to be good and famous) Well the moonlite is only open on Sunday's from 10:00 to 3:00 and the race was at 2:00 so that shot the hell out of the orginal plan. So I took them to Texas Roadhouse instead which for me is a sacrafice since something in the wood that they make those places out stops me up and I spend the next 6 hours sneezing and with a stopped up nose.

The 5 miles will it hurt but it was fun at the same time as I acutally had some people to run with this time. finished in 34:57 for just under 7:00 mile pace. and I managed to finish in 13th place so not so bad for the old man. All that and I am not even on the dope Yet?

I did find out that this video has all you need to know about the latest dope



I know Dope and you do not.

OD

No comments: