Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nine Miles of Hell and The Snail

Last Sat I ran the farthest I have ever ran 9 miles and it was COLD 12 degrees when we started and for the 1st 5 miles while we headed into the wind my lips were so cold I could not speak with out mumbling. Then the pace heated up and the wind was at our backs making it at least doable. The coolest thing was watching the frost form on our hats and the out side of our tights as the sweat froze on the outside of our gear.


Today I went out for a ride with The Enmark who is on the way to receiving a new nick name "The Snail" he was not to far from hitting the nail on the head when he said that 20 min. would tax his endurance. Maybe with a lot of work and some of my good dope we can get the old Enmark back. I will have to e-mail the good doctor to see which dope will work best for snails.
I Know Dope
--The Doper

No comments: