Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Worried

I am scared to death! No it is not because The Enmark is too sexy or T-rent is on his way to making The Enmark is Biatch, or that it will take DA (does that stand for Dorky Amateur) another 15 years to win a bike race.



No! The Enmark brought to my attention that in the special little world of WADA you only need 2 degrees of separation to be accused of Doping and apparently 3 degrees to be banned.



Let me explain Joe Papp testified at the Landis trail and as I see it here are the 3 degrees that got Joe on the stand 1) Floyd rides bikes with 2 wheels, so does Joe. 2) Joe used to race in PA where Floyd is from. 3) They both raced in Europe. With the evidence mention above the 3 degrees of Floyd is in effect and Joe is now banned from racing and being called to the stand to say how big of a doper Floyd is.



Here is why I am worried 1) I also ride bikes with 2 wheels. 2) I live near a Mennonite Resturant and Floyd's family is Mennonite 3) I raced in Europe so according to WADA and the Dick Pounder I should be banned. I fully expect to receive my summons to the stand in the Landis case soon. I will not say that I sexually abused my wife, but it is all true except the part about clowns and donkeys that was on a prono and she was not into that.



On the news front I hear that T-Rent is not riding much because he is remaking the prono with clowns and donkeys.



Next post will be a full race report from the professional cat 3 races in TN.



--Bark

1 comment:

Stinson Anderson said...

Sorry to hear about the bad luck last weekend. I hope your recovery is speedy.

D.A. (Or dorky amatuer as you referred) ;-)